Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Suiting up for Summer






Since were now on the brink of summer a few things come to mind. The beach, water, swimsuits, sand..and fun! A few weeks ago I recently went to Hawaii, while I was there I was able to observe a lot of trends going on in swimwear. For me, a swim staple I always have on hand is a plain back bikini. Its neutral, it looks great under jean shorts an off the shoulder top, and a fedora when your walking around town. The plain bottoms are also great to mix with bright colored tops. A big trend I saw in Hawaii was the strapless top that is cinched in the middle. Lots of people were wearing it in bright neon colors. Another swimsuit that I am liking this season in the 50's inspired halter top, with slightly thicker banded bottoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment