Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy Holidays

The air is crisp, they days are short, and the mall is jam packed...it must be the holidays!!! This Christmas I have kept my list short, but I am am going to show you some of the holiday items I'm loving right now.

Nails-
Right now its the more glitter the better! I recently bought OPI's Designier...de better. It a nice silver color that looks fun and flashy and would be great to wear on NYE! ">
OPI

Makeup-
A consumer favoritehas always been Nars Cosmetics. This christmas I added the Nars orgasm blush to my list. For the holidays Nars have released a whole super orgasm collection which includes the fan favorite Nars blush, nail polish, and lip gloss.

Long Sleeve Dresses-
Due to the temperature drop I have been really into long sleeve dresses this season. Another way to keep warm in these dresses is to pair them with a fun pair of bright colored tights. Here are a few styles that I'm liking!


Shoes-

When it comes to me and shoes, its the brighter and more extravagant the better! Im currently loving the bright colored pumps, they really stand out and make a plain dress or outfit pop. Another fun heel is the sparkly heel, its a great option for the holidays and its also looks great with an LBD! For me leopard never goes out of style, so whenever I can add a small leopard accessary into an outfit, I do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment