Friday, July 16, 2010

Current Summer Beauty Obsessions





Since it's summer and I usually try to limit my "getting ready" routine to use as few products as possible, I thought I would share a few of my current summer obsessions.

1. Moroccan Oil- I recently got turned on to this product and it makes your hair feel amazingly soft. All you need is a small drop and it goes a long way.

2. OPI Nail polish in Whats with the cattitude?- I have been looking for a fun light blue nail polish and this one is great, its not too bright and adds a little pop of color to your nails.

3. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Fragrance- Since it hot and humid out this light scent keeps you smelling fresh all day. When it comes to working in small spaces no one wants to smell a deep over powering scent during the day.

4. MAC Circa Plum eyeshadow- This light purple color is fun and subtle for the day, and at night you can apply this shadow with a wet brush to foil it, giving you a more dramatic eye. It comes in a large jar and lasts forever.

5. Aveeno Daily Moisturizer- This is by far my favorite moisturizer on the market. It is super light weight and has SPF 15, which is essential for summer. It helps even skin tones and leaves your skin feel extra smooth.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the tips and I am going to get the Aveeno Daily Moisturizer and use it. I needed this information from someone who knows and I will be following for more tips! Thank you and Great Blog Site!!! Jean Bland

    ReplyDelete