Friday, July 16, 2010

Life in the BIG apple!

I am currently spending the summer living and interning for a designer in New York City....The city where you apparently have to own a pair of Ray Bans to fit in. I spend most of my free days wandering the streets and stumbling into different sections of town or sipping iced coffees in the cool air conditioned Starbucks. Every part of the city is different, whether it's a difference in architecture or a difference in people and their personal style.

The main thing I have observed living in NYC is that you come across thousands of people everyday. In NY I walk every where or take a subway, which causes me to see and interact with hundreds more people that I did back home. Because of that, it has been a great way for me to observe trends and see new styles!

No comments:

Post a Comment