Sunday, July 25, 2010

Golden Girl







One of my favorite activities in New York has been going to all the street craft fairs. Vendors come out every weekend and show there jewelry and crafts. I have been able to observe a lot of popular trends by walking through these fairs. A big trend that I have seen especially here in the city is simple gold necklaces. I have seen them all over the street fairs, at stylish boutiques, and on people all over the city. The necklaces are delicate and simple, and especially look good layered with other multiple length necklaces. A popular necklace in particular are the gold circle initial necklaces. One of my personal favorites is the gold Dogeared Karma necklace, it looks good when you are wearing big earrings and just want a simple necklace to complement them.

No comments:

Post a Comment