Thursday, July 22, 2010

Well Heeled

One of my biggest fears before coming to New York was that I would have to wear heels all day every day..especially at work. I currently have a love hate relationship with heels, I love them and they way they look but I hate the way they feel. So when I got here I was beyond thrilled to see that hardly anyone was wearing heels. I only see a handful of people wearing heels everyday, even in the Fashion district. I would personally like to thank whoever started the fun sandals/flats trend!I love wearing them, they are stylish.... and yes I know they don't make your legs look great, but that's something I'm willing to give up if it means I will be able to walk in them all day. I would LOVE to dress my feet in peep toe Christian Louboutins everyday, but I'm saddened to say that neither my feet or my bank account cannot afford to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment