Thursday, July 22, 2010

Men In Suits




Most of the men in New York seem to either work at a bank or have something to do with investments/finance, which means they have to dress in business attire. Being in New York it has been very refreshing to see men actually dressed up and looking sharp. Back home I don't live in a city so seeing men in suits (especially young men) is not something I see very often. I must say that I feel awful for the men having to wear full suits all day in 100 degree weather. Yes I'm sure they spend most of their days indoors in air conditioning, but still, the time that they do spend outside must be hell. I cringe whenever I'm overheating in shorts and a tank top and see a man fully clothed walk by. So I just wanted to tell the men of New York that there efforts to dress stylishly are not going un-noticed. I especially love it when men are wear a bright button down colored shirt under there suit jacket, it gives them a little personality. Suits, a lot of the times tends to look pretty similar, so anything you can do to distinguish yours a little is very nice. Such as, adding a pocket square, having a brightly colored tie, or wearing a vest.

No comments:

Post a Comment