Friday, July 16, 2010

Knight & Day










I recently saw the movie Knight & Day. Although the movies action entertained me, I somehow found myself more interested in Cameron Diaz's purse and watch. My current obsessions right now are the boyfriend watch (minus the boyfriend) and satchels.








Throughout the movie I became borderline obsessed with her purse, and went out and got myself a faux leather satchel right after the movie. Not only are these purses extremely stylish, they are also fit a ton of stuff in them and are very easy to carry around.








I also am really into oversize watches right now. Big watches are the new "chunky bracelet". In the movie it looked like Cameron was wearing a vintage men's Rolex, which looked amazing. I love big watches especially in gold and white. They add of pop of color and accent outfits very well. Some of my favorite watch brands include Michael Kors and Toy Watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment